KCE Cyber is committed to helping businesses ranging from startups and mid-market companies to multi-national Fortune 500 companies address security governance and compliance issues
KCECyber offers the following:
- Cyber Security Governance – Though Compliance is not Security it is a measurable risk indicator. We will assess your companies cyber security posture against industry recognized standards and regulations such as ISO 27000, SOC 2 Type II, NIST 800-171, CIS CSC, CMMC and others. The assessment will seek to identify any gaps that may exists and provide clear and practical recommendations to remediate the associated risks to achieve regulatory and contractual compliance.
- Incident Management – When a company suffers a cyber attack or cyber based incident, most thing Incident Response; discovery, containment, eradication and rebuild. Few address the logistics of making that happen. We will serve as the Incident advisor addressing how to work with the IR team, controlling internal and external communication, coordinating the involvement of Law Enforcement and if needed negotiating with the attackers.
- Privacy Program Assessments and Builds – Similar to the security assessment, we will review the current privacy program against the GDPR, CCPA/CPRA and other data privacy regulation regulations to identify actual risks. We will then provide clear and practical recommendations to fix any issues identified. For those companies without a Privacy program in place, we have a proven methodology to follow to build a program.
- Security Awareness and Privacy Training – We will provide in-person or virtual live training of your employees on real cyber and privacy risks from a personal impact perspective. We have provided training to corporations, government entities and universities. Are training method is unique and quite simply fun.
- vCISO or vDPO – The Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) or Virtual Data Privacy Officer (vDPO) offering is designed to help companies that can not afford or do not require a full time Information Security or Privacy leaders but have a need to address information security and data privacy concerns. The vCISO/vDPO will work to understand the company’s business model, security and privacy risks, and security posture. We will then build and deploy a strategy to address those risks and concerns. We will also be the advisor to the C-suite on any security or privacy issue related to the company and its products.
- Corporate Advisor – Some companies just need a person to call for understanding and clarification. We are happy to play that role. Just having an expert you can call gives firms and their management piece of mind.
Cyber Security Awareness Training
Cyber Security Readiness Assessments and Audits
Data Privacy and Compliance (CCPA and GDPR)
Cyber and Privacy Specialized Advisory